Is there any correlation between being overweight or obese and infertility, miscarriage and/or the health of a prospective child?
According to the World Health Organization, 39% of adults worldwide are overweight and 13% are obese.
Despite being usually poorly explained in practice – the biochemical and metabolic links (which in reality stop couples from easily having babies) exist.
Infertility and miscarriage (as well as poorer health of a future child) are correlated with excess body weight in prospective parents.
Furthermore, understanding the true impact of excess weight on reproductive outcomes and what you can do now in order to transform your results is paramount. Because this is the first step in helping you optimise your chances of taking home a healthy baby and begin your parenthood journey sooner.
If you and/or your partner are carrying excess weight, have struggled to rectify this issue, and want to learn effective strategies you can implement to optimise your chances of success, this week’s ‘Ask Gabriela Rosa’ is just for you.
In this week’s AGR live event, Gabriela will address many frequently asked questions you will not want to miss:
- What impact does overweight and obesity actually have on my fertility?
- Does excess weight impact sperm parameters?
- I have tried to lose weight but nothing seems to work – how can I overcome this challenge?
- Will my weight impact my IVF/ICSI outcome?
- What classifies overweight and obesity?
- I eat well and exercise but I am still overweight, is this a problem and if so what can I do about it?
- I have hypothyroidism and I can’t seem to lose weight – help!?
- Could my weight be the reason my cycle and/or ovulation is irregular?
If you are looking for answers and want to know exactly what you need to do to optimize your weight to help you overcome infertility and/or miscarriage, even when other treatments have failed, then join Gabriela in this live segment of ‘Ask Gabriela Rosa’. Let’s uncover the facts around overweight and obesity, and what you can do to create your own fertility breakthrough.
- Is there an optimal weight for fertility for men and women?
- Losing weight will take me a long time and I already feel I am running out of time to get pregnant. Do you have any tips?
- And much more…
If you are looking for answers and want to know exactly what you need to do to optimise your weight to help you overcome infertility and/or miscarriage, even when other treatments have failed, then join Gabriela in this live segment of ‘Ask Gabriela Rosa’. Let’s uncover the facts around overweight and obesity, and what you can do to create your own fertility breakthrough.